3rd Line Support Engineer
We are looking for an experienced 3rd Line Support professional to join our busy infrastructure team..
What you’ll be doing
- Offer 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support as required and handle issues as they are escalated.
- Log the call, fix problems where applicable, advise users on appropriate action/workaround or escalate issues when required to colleagues with view to resolving within agreed Service Level Agreements
- Server configuration and maintenance when required
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution, maintain a knowledgebase of known problems
- Building and configuring hardware (workstations/laptops) from images and manually and configuring mobiles for business use.
- Active Directory management, password resets, domain maintenance, file access management.
- Highly technical including knowledge ofWindows XP, 7, 10 Desktop OS / Applications
Office 2010 / 2016
Windows Server (up to 2016)
Symantec BackUp Exec and Veeam
Symantec Endpoint Protection (Desirable)~
LAN, TCP/IP, DCHP and DNS
Solid understanding of Dell and HP Hardware Technologies
- Previous experience in IT Support within a fast moving organisation
- Excellent communication skills
What we can offer
- Excellent salary
- 25 days' holiday plus 8 Bank holidays and an option to buy/sell 5 days.
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Free Parking
- On-site gym and subsidised restaurant including a Costa
- Flexible benefits such as Denplan, Medicash, AA Cover and discounted fuel card.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR’s Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV’s from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETOCR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you