Assistant Accountant - 12 month Fixed term contract
As the Assistant Accountant, you will be working with a Finance Business Partner to deliver an excellent service to sales and development teams.
Based in Warrington town centre, this organisation are part of a larger group and some travel may be required for Liverpool. They are a a growing organisation with a proven track record.
As the Assistant Accountant, responsible to the Finance Business Partner you will be required to:
- Assisting the Finance Partnering team in delivering an effective service to the Development and Sales teams.
- Support the transactional teams
- Assist in the production of monthly management accounts
- Provide detailed and accurate cash flow statements
- Maintain the balance sheet
- Support the production of stat accounts
- Support VAT returns
- Production of cash flow forecasts#
- Ad hoc duties
It is essential applicants for the Assistant Accountant post have exposure and a proven track record of working within a similar role and are able to commit to the initial 12 month FTC.
It is also important to have AAT qualification and strong accounts payable and accounts receivable backgrounds. You must also have a sound understanding of double entry and cash flow management.
Excellent town centre location
23 days annual leave