Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Pensions Administrator to join a well-established pensions provider who pride themselves on maintaining long-lasting relationships with their business partners and clients by providing them with a professional, friendly and personalised service.
As a Pensions Administrator you will be dealing with the administration of the pension schemes. You will be responsible for managing and processing all aspects of the pension and deal directly with clients and advisers.
- Receiving instructions and ensuring that any task activity is accurately completed
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients and advisers
- Informing clients and financial intermediaries of specific matters or issues affecting their schemes, especially actual or potential problems
- Ensuring that client deadlines, all internally agreed key performance indicators, service standards and regulatory reporting requirements are met.
- Proactively identifies risk within the department and escalates concerns to Team Leader
- Liaising with pension scheme members, advisers and accountants
- Arrange pension transfers
- Deal with aspects of property purchases/sales
- Respond to calls and emails from clients in a timely manner
- Treat clients fairly and maintain the highest level of compliance
- Previous pensions experience
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to identify and process data
- Customer focused
- Drive to continually improve your knowledge and skillset
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: SSAS Administrator, SIPP Administrator