- Full Time
Job Title: Practice Accountant
Location: Central London
Working Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Salary: £250 - £350pd (dependant on experience)
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Practice Accountant to join our dedicated firm based in central London.
The key responsibilities for the successful Accountant will include:
- Working knowledge of Payroll process and establishment.
- Ability to communicate professionally and efficiently face to face and by email.
- Advising & servicing of clients daily.
- Preparation of accounts for companies, solicitors, sole traders and charities.
- Preparation of corporation tax computations.
To be considered for the Accountant role you will have:
- Fully ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 3 years working within a practice firm.
If you would like to hear more about this role or would like to discuss this interesting opportunity in more detail, then please feel free to get in contact with Sadie Smith at Premier Group Recruitment on .
Not for you? Why not refer to a friend and receive up to £500!
Alternatively you can reach me on email or LinkedIn: