Finance Business Partner
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our support centre....everyone has a key part to play.
Based in Ruddington, Nottingham we're looking for a talented individual to work within our finance team as a Finance Business Partner within Supply Chain.
You'll be responsible for working with the Supply Chain Controller for providing effective insight and challenge on all factors impacting performance within our production and distribution channels. The successful candidate will be providing business partnering to our Grand Vision Tech Centre and Contact Lens Services managers in addition to our Demand Planning team to ensure collaborative working.
Key responsibilities include:
• Accurate reporting of operational and financial performance on a regular basis, in addition to continuous review and reforecast of future performance
• Supporting the Supply Chain Controller in the delivery of the annual production and distribution of budgets as required
• Understanding and articulating the drivers of performance within our operation and provision of clear and concise management information to demonstrate this understanding
• Preparing the financial modelling for production, distribution and inventory related initiatives to identify the business benefits and related risks
• Working closely with the management teams to provide oversight and challenge on the risks and opportunities related to operations in the retrospective areas
• Leading the monthly performance review meetings with Grand Vision, ensuring that all sales and margin reporting complies with group standards
• Working with stakeholders across Vision Express and Grand Vision finance teams to develop activity-based costing models used for production and distribution planning.
To be successful in this role you’ll need…
• To be a qualified accountant, with 3 years finance experience
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills with an aptitude for attention to detail
• Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
• SAP BI or Essbase experience is desirable, but not essential.
So, if you think this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
There's no better place to express your potential.