Technical Claims Negotiator (EL/PL) Large Loss
The succesful Candidate will be responsible for handling a portfolio of large loss (EL/PL) liability claims on behalf of various insurers. Your role will be to provide a quality claims service on behalf of the insurer and handle claims from the cradle to the grave.
- To establish if cover is in place for the claim.
- To record all claims on the digital claims handling system.
- To investigate all liability claims either from the desk or by instructing loss adjusters.
- To make the decision on liability.
- To negotiate settlement of the claim.
- To ensure compliance with all legal timescales and client SLA's.
- To build relationships with external clients and stakeholders.
- Experience of policy wording and terms and conditions.
- Knowledge of insurance and the insurance market.
- Knowledge of how to value an injury claim.
- Knowledge of reserving philosophies.
- Knowledge of Civil Procedure Rules and the Claims Portal.