Project Manager - Business Change
Project Manager (Business Change) - £450-500pd - Welwyn Garden City - 6 Month Contract
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to plan and implement the global, medium to long term high visibility agile projects within the function, including global cross-functional teams and related elements. Specifically, you will be responsible for day-to-day management of multiple workstreams in a program implementing a new Pharmacovigilance solution incorporating high levels of automation.
- Ensuring that solutions are delivered to function within the timeframes established, cost proposed (including resources from human capital) and to the quality of deliverables expected
- Collaborating with product owners and project leads in the business and technical leads, as well as vendors to define scope, approach, and benefits for the solution, as well as, on occasion, assist in developing the business case for the project itself
- Managing engagement of key project stakeholders, as well as project team members, including those representing the chosen vendor
- Acting as a key Portfolio & Project Management Group (PPMG) representative to others internally and externally
- Helping onboard and train new team members
- Contributing to the overall development and growth of the department
- Effectively determine the business challenge and requirements, and drive the exercise to facilitate a review of solution options
- Create, execute and maintain project plans jointly with the business program manager as well as IT and vendor Project Managers
- Define and negotiate project deliverables, costs, scope and resource requirements throughout each project
- Assume accountability for on-time, high-quality and within-budget delivery of all business-related project deliverables
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position