Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer
£40,000 - £60,000 + Progression + Training + Company Benefits
We have an exciting vacancy for a Permanent Electrical Design Engineer for our client, an electrical control panel system designer and manufacturer, in the South West with close links to the M5 - Taunton, Bridgwater, Somerton, Burnham on Sea, Glastonbury and Yeovil.
This is an opportunity to support the Directors on some very interesting, multi-billion-pound, major projects.
Are you a highly skilled and experienced Design Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity for a company who is extremely well-known for their high standards within the industry and retaining long-term staff?
This opportunity is for an experienced Design Engineer who is looking to advance their career and be involved with interesting and varied contracts across the Ministry of Defence, Nuclear, Marine and Commercial industries.
As an experienced Electrical Design Engineer, you will ideally:
* Be educated to degree level (although not essential)
* Have previous electrical design experience, ideally designing switchgear / electrical control panels or have previous design to customer specification experience for an electrical manufacturer
* Have significant CAD experience, ideally using AutoCAD Lite, Electrical or similar
* Be familiar with MOD standards and a knowledge of PLC programming would be an advantage (not essential)
* Have Defence, Nuclear or Marine experience - advantage, not essential
* Have excellent attention to detail and the capability to produce high-quality confidential manufacturing documents and drawings
* Have excellent communication skills to enable you to effectively liaise with Engineers, Directors and the client and attend any necessary project/company related internal and external meetings
Valid Basic Security Clearance is an advantage however our client will obtain this for you if successful. The ability to pass Basic Security Clearance is essential.
You will have the opportunity to advance your career, develop your skills/knowledge further, progress within a leading company, receive a very competitive salary package, and join a great culture! In addition to the security of long-term client contracts, and a very competitive salary package, our client offers the following benefits:
* Permanent contract with a competitive, negotiable salary
* 37.5 hour working week with 2pm finish on Friday and plenty of optional overtime. Overtime Time 1/3 for the first 2 hours then Time ½ thereafter, Time ½ Saturday, Double Time Sunday, and Double Time with a Day in Lieu Bank Holidays
* Pension 4% (negotiable)
* 31 days holiday
* Ongoing draining and development and funded courses
Reference Number - RTR79694ddd
Bridgewater, Taunton, Burnham-On-Sea, Weston-super-Mare, Yeovil, Glastonbury, Somerset, South West, Exeter, Bath, Tiverton.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Aliesha Kumar at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.