Project Manager - Professional Services
Project Manager, Professional Services, Legal IT, Prince II, PMQ, PMP, Docklands, London
Project Manager required to work for an exciting Law Firm in Docklands, London. This particular Law Firm is undergoing a huge Innovation / Transformation Programme at present and we want someone to help drive all of these projects forward in order to make the overall Programme a huge success. We ideally want someone from a Law Firm / Professional Services background who is very experienced and has a pragmatic approach.
Your role will be to deliver every project on time within budget and scope. You will have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
Finally you will have experience in getting the best out of the people and projects that you oversee and thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
Read on for more details…
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience as a Project Manager
- Thorough understanding of project management techniques and methods
- Outstanding leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical staff
- Good interpersonal skills, working closely with people at all levels in the firm
- Ability to think and work independently, and as part of a team and to take responsibility
- Be adaptable to changing requirements and technologies
- A high standard of written and oral communication with attention to detail
- Positive and robust attitude with a high level of personal motivation
- Flexible approach to working
- Proven track record of delivering multi-million-pound programmes to time, cost and quality controls
- Prince II / PMQ / PMP certification essential
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.)
- Knowledge of professional services and partnership environments advantageous
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.