Control Panel Wireperson
Control Panel Wireperson
£20,000 - £35,000 + Progression + Training + Overtime + Company Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Wireperson / Control Panel Wirer for our client, an electrical control panel system designer and manufacturer, in the South West with close links to the M5 - Taunton, Bridgwater, Somerton, Burnham on Sea, Glastonbury and Yeovil.
Are you a Control Panel Wireperson / Electrical Wirer looking for an exciting opportunity for a company who is extremely well-known for their high standards within the industry and retaining long-term staff?
We have opportunities for both, Electrical Wiring Technician's looking to train and develop their skills further, as well as highly-skilled and experienced Prototype Wirers looking for interesting and varied work.
As a Control Panel Wirer, Wireperson or Electrical Technical, you will ideally be time-served and have previous experience with:
* Electrical wiring, ideally building control panels
* Producing of high-quality wiring looms
* Crimping, terminating cables and soldering (an advantage as only a very limited amount of soldering involved)
* Reading and interpreting wiring instructions, technical drawings, and engineering diagrams / schematics
Valid Basic Security Clearance is an advantage however our client will obtain this for you if successful. The ability to pass Basic Security Clearance is essential.
You will have the opportunity to advance your career, develop your skills/knowledge further, progress within a leading company, receive a very competitive salary package, and join a great culture! In addition to the security of long-term client contracts, and a very competitive salary package, our client offers the following benefits:
* Permanent contract with a competitive, negotiable salary
* 37.5 hour working week with 2pm finish on Friday and plenty of optional overtime. Overtime Time 1/3 for the first 2 hours then Time ½ thereafter, Time ½ Saturday, Double Time Sunday, and Double Time with a Day in Lieu Bank Holidays
* Pension 4% (negotiable)
* 31 days holiday
* Ongoing draining and development and funded courses
Reference Number - RTR79697ddd
Bridgewater, Taunton, Burnham-On-Sea, Weston-super-Mare, Yeovil, Glastonbury, Somerset, South West, Exeter, Bath, Tiverton.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Aliesha Kumar at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.