We are currently working in partnership with a market leading FTSE business operating within a fast paced dynamic market. We are supporting them with the recruitment of an Accounts Assistant, who will play an active role in maintaining a highly efficient and responsive section of their accounts function.
Reporting to the Accounts Office Manager this role plays an integral part to their Central Finance Team; you will be responsible for the following:
- Dealing with expense queries and the processing and approving of employee expenses.
- Ensuring claims for subcontract payments are processes quickly and efficiently.
- Working closely with the Management accounts and cashiering team, offering support and administering the various payment runs when required.
- Allocation of cash and processing of sales invoices into their in-house accounting system.
- Dealing with client invoice queries and the chasing of outstanding debts.
- Processing of VAT recipes, BACS and cheque payments when required.
- Provide key support to the general accounts department; allowing for the chance to lean all aspects of the finance function.
To be successful in this role you would have worked in a similar position and ideally have experience working within a large company accounts function. You will also preferably have high volume expenses and sales ledger experience. You will be a either an Accounting and Finance Graduate or a studying/part-qualified AAT/CIMA/ACCA accountant with strong Excel skills. This is an important role working for one of the UKs largest employers offering a high calibre individual the chance to learn and develop further.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please click on the button below, attaching your CV, detailing your current remuneration package along with job reference 371673.