Commercial Account Handler
Commercial Account Handler- Spider Recruitment Services, the recruitment division of Spider are currently recruiting on behalf of a well respected Insurance Broker based in Ipswich.
Due to continued growth and success my Client are currently looking for an experienced Account Handler to be based at their head office in the heart of Ipswich.
As an Account Handler you will have a strong all round technical knowledge of Insurance Broking. Other duties will include:
- Ensure the smooth running day to day of a portfolio of clients.
- Develop and maintain a strong, professional relationship with clients.
- Be the first point of contact for clients and providers.
- Responding to inbound enquiries.
- Preparing invoicing, membership data, claims data, communication materials and other queries
- Prepare template client reports.
- Resolve any identified discrepancies in provider documentation before sending to clients
- Maintain client records.
The ideal candidate skills and attributes:
- 3 year's experience within the an account handling role within Insurance broking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and progress within the company.
- Excellent attention to detail.
A competitive salary is on offer with a generous remuneration package - depending on experience and qualifications. My client has an excellent reputation for developing and supporting candidates with career development.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Insurance, Commercial account handler, insurance broking
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.