POSITION: Production Executive
SALARY: Dependant on experience
BENEFITS: Company Pension, 20 Days holiday + Public and Bank Holidays,Team breakfasts
HOURS: Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. Weekend on Call Support rota participation (answer calls, remote support, as required)
LOCATION: Victoria Street AL1 3JB St Albans City Centre
Do you have a sound diploma and experience of using audio software? Does the sound of working for a creative marketing agency bring music to your ears? Read on…..
We are based in St Albans and work across retail and consumer brands with a mission to create an engaging customer journey. From their telephone experience, an engaging social campaign, a great website, or an incredible event – the company make it memorable, so customers are happy and brands shine.
Part of that journey relies on audio marketing services and the production team who manage the customer database of subscribing clients, recording, editing and producing audio messages. The company also profile the music and handle basic first line technical support issues for our customers.
Due to continued success, the company is seeking an awesome Production Executive who will nail the above as well as bringing in some of their own ideas and creativity.
As part of this team, your role will include:
- Account handling, managing tickets through Freshdesk.
- Processing client’s requests and client liaison.
- Recording, editing and scheduling of audio messages for in-store and telephony clients.
- Managing a voiceover database, booking sessions and managing voiceovers.
- Audio production using Adobe audition.
- Music profiling, creating bespoke playlists to client briefs.
- Basic remote management and technical support.
What the company are looking for:
This is a great opportunity to work with a fun, hardworking, positive and laid back bunch. The team love team breakfasts and also relish making clients happy. This means working to, sometimes tight deadlines, and having a great rapport with them too.
Other skills that give you a great big tick include:
- Accuracy – vital to the work the company does.
- Good customer service levels – excellent attention to detail and follow up.
- Motivated and looking to grow.
- Team player.
- Knowledge and experience with DAW software.
- Experience with any Customer support software.
Please only apply if you can commute to St Albans City.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience - please apply now!
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Production Executive, Account Manager, Production Support, Production Management, Project Management, Technical Customer Support, Audio Editor, Audio Editing, Creative, Digital Creative, Media and Creative, Digital Media