Project Coordinator NPD
You think you have the drive to deliver great new products? Our product range is constantly growing so we need a foodie who is up for the job!
You will be responsible forsourcing and developing existing product ranges, as well as new innovative products to meet customer and marketing briefs. This will be from concept to launch, to an agreed critical path, ensuring compliance with customer technical policies and regulatory requirements.
Supported by the NPD Manager, Head of Innovation and NPD Assistant, your role will focus on supporting and growing the company sales, profit and market share by delivering consumer focused NPD and EPD based on category insights. A good understanding of business finance, category management, FMCG sales channels are therefore a benefit.
The Role (What will you be doing!)
The main focus of this role will be managing the meat projects at musclefood - this is an exciting part of the business that allows creativity but demands research in terms of flavours, trends and innovation.
You will work with multiple departments to identify opportunities and develop commercially viable products and solutions. Project management is critical through the development process, as well as managing key relationships with external and internal teams.
Ensuring solutions created fit within the company vision, have mass appeal and are priced accordingly will be part of the day to day in this role. Building relationships with and sourcing new suppliers will be key in order to reduce costs and increase taste.
New Product Development | NPD | Food | Technology | New ProductsBenefits
What We Offer: "Inside the musclefood house"
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Your birthday off!
- Discounts on 1000's of products
- Monthly vouchers
- Friday sweet treats
- Breakfast Mondays! (The ultimate weekend pick me up)
- Free fruit and sweets (our very own Pick 'n' Mix)…every day.
- An environment with a BUZZ!
- Creative control
- Weekly 5-a-side football
- Weekly office games (Just for a bit of fun!)
- Experience of project management is essential.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills are essential.
- To be highly motivated, resilient, and have illustrated achievement of performance in your record.
- To be solutions focused.
- The ability to self-manage your own projects, time and priorities in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Experience in sourcing and developing products for seasonal projects preferable.
- The ability to source and develop innovative products to meet customer and marketing briefs as well as ensuring compliance in technical policies and regulatory requirements.
- You will be quality focused and commercially minded, with strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
To succeed in this role, you will have a great passion for food and trends, be flexible and highly organised.
Experience in this industry or similar role is essential.About Company
Our Company & Vision Here at musclefood (MuscleFood.com) we're on a journey to make it even easier for our customers to achieve their fitness, diet and healthy living goals; with nutritionally tested convenient products, easy to follow diet and fitness plans and advice they can trust. All in just one click. At MuscleFood.com, you're not just starting a job; you're starting a career. People are our biggest asset and our vibrant and engaging culture is our biggest differentiator. We ensure that we create a happy, stimulating and challenging environment for all our employees to thrive in and be the best they can be. We believe that when we care about our employees, they will apply the same level of care to our customers. We're proud to be one of the UK's fastest growing companies with customers ranging from Olympians and celebrities all the way to gym newbies and mums looking to eat well and get fit!