Media and Computing Teacher
Are you an experienced Media & Computing Teacher looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for your next role where you make a difference in inspiring the next generation?
The Supply Register is seeking to appoint a Secondary Media and Computer Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work across key stage 3 and 4, in a local secondary school in a Mansfield, Nottingham. The position is a long-term role with potential to go permanent for the right candidate, £104 - £188 depending on experience.
The successful secondary Media and Computer Teacher will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities across key stage 3 and 4. The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Media and Computer Teacher to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
The position is set to commence immediately on a full-time basis for the duration of 2 school terms.
To be considered for the position of Media and Computer Teacher:
- Have experience teaching BTEC Creative Media up to level 2 and GCSE Computer Studies
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Media and Computer Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
In return the school has to offer:
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
At The Supply Register, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long-term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day,
If you are a qualified Secondary Media and Computer Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or the resourcing team on telephone