An independent advertising company is looking for a Management Accountant to join to the team and support the Head of Finance.
This role is covering a maternity and will be managing all aspects of the business which includes providing accurate reporting and pro-active analysis of all cost below gross margin
- Budgeting and Forecasting of Business Cost Base by Department
- Pro Active Management and Analysis of Cost Base Vs Budget/Forecast & Prior Year
- Posting of Salary costs
- Maintaining and updating rolling People cost forecast
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus calculations
- Cost Analysis for monthly Finance Report, including detailed commentary
- Monthly reporting to budget holders including variance analysis with commentary
- Cash Flow Forecasting for AP Suppliers
- Ownership and management of all aspects of Fixed Assets
- In rotation with team members, be responsible for the monthly collation of Finance Pack
- Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong sense of responsibility, commitment and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Multi-tasker with ability to priorities tasks.
- Proactive problem solver.
Only successful candidates will be contacted