Cover Supervisor MAT Bank
Are you looking for your next role where you make a difference in inspiring the next generation?
Are you a Cover Supervisor looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for your next role where you make a difference in inspiring the next generation The Supply Register is seeking to appoint Cover Supervisors to join our successful supply teaching team and to work across key stage 3 and 4, in a local secondary academy in Crewe?
This secondary academy's commitment to education is underpinned by their belief that all students are entitled to the very best breadth and depth of provision. The academy has a strong inclusive community, empowering students to achieve through our unrelenting focus on hard work, commitment and perseverance and to take responsibility.
The desired secondary Cover Supervisor will be working as part of a passionate staffing team and will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities.
This is a great opportunity to join the academy trust and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey.
The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of Cover Supervisor:
- Have some experience teaching
- Hold a Degree / Qualification in a specific field
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
At The Supply Register, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day-to-day and long-term vacancies
- Salary is paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a partnership manager 24 hours a day
- Free accredited CPD opportunities.
If you are Cover Supervisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Sarah via email or on telephone .