Business Systems Developer
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Business Systems Developer at Barchester, developing and maintaining bespoke software solutions will be your main focus. You can expect to be working closely with your IT colleagues and the wider business to make sure solutions are always high quality, fully accessible to any level of user, and delivered right on time. You will be a key part of our small internal development team whose main aim is to support our homes and hospitals by delivering robust and appropriate software solutions.
To become one of our Business Systems Developers, you'll be educated to degree level or equivalent. Most importantly, this role calls for a significant background working in Business Systems Development with a good knowledge of database design and modelling and experience using the following technologies:
* Microsoft SQL Server (2008-2016)
* ASP.Net Web Forms and MVC 5 - using VB.Net and C#
* Visual Studios (2005-2015)
* JQuery and JQuery UI/Mobile
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
* Free learning and development
* A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
* Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme
* 20 days annual leave plus public holidays
If you have the technical and commercial skills to enable the smooth running of our business, and you'd like to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, this will be a very rewarding career move.