Telephone Account Manager - DERBY
Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a multi award winning mortgage broker and network with their head office based in Derby.
MAB’s team of Telephone Account Managers (TAM) handle the day to day support of the field Sales teams and National Sales Director. As a TAM you will be dealing directly with our Sales team and our network of Advisors to enable them to operate more efficiently by aiding implementation of new initiatives throughout the network.
- To provide effective communication and handle day to day operational issues, follow up on any corrective action plans.
- Development business relationships with MAB accounts and field sales structure.
- Responsible for proactive follow up of any MAB current or new initiatives.
- Maintain contact and agree actions with Regional Sales Directors.
- Prepare reports as defined by National Sales Director.
- Understand MAB central functions and develop relationship with all head office members of staff.
- Maintain contact with Regional Sales Directors to confirm any feedback and action plans.
- Full understanding of all key projects including delivery programme - providing feedback from proactive call out plans.
- Marketing and brand awareness, assist in implementation of any marketing campaigns and provide feedback.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as set by Company and National Sales Director.
- Maintain Generic knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary.
- Key understanding of MAB systems including MIDAS and Banking.
- Work closely with MAB product providers and maintain key contacts to assist in any problem solving.
- Acting in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR
- To deputise for other members of staff as required by the business
- Carry out any ad hoc duties as required by the role
- Ensure knowledge and understanding in areas of compliance and regulation is maintained as required
Skills & Requirements
- Engaging personality with the ability to build rapport quickly with customers and lenders
- Professional approach and able to influence at all levels
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Confident telephone manner with good objection handling skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and "can-do" attitude
- The ability to work to challenging targets and deadlines and to maintain the quality of results whilst under pressure
- Able to work effectively on own initiative
- Advanced excel skills
In return, we offer a vibrant working environment, with holidays starting at 22 days’ holiday. Full training will be provided and we would look to further develop your career by offering vocational training and mentoring programs.