Our client is currently looking for an experienced Management Accountant/Finance Manager to join their growing manufacturing business, and have autonomy of producing all the monthly financials across the organisation. You will be an excellent communicator and confidently be able to influence the financial controls and processes within your reporting, across a variety of departments and work alongside the SMT.
Duties will include: -
- Manage the full month end management reporting pack along with developing informative commentary
- Effectively improve the current reporting deadlines and be influential in reducing the current timeframes
- Develop and refine the current stock management reporting and usage controls
- Implement effective controls and processes across the finance function from ledger through to balance sheet reporting
- Manage the payroll process both for weekly and salaried personnel
- Build solid relationships with all internal and external parties, including banks, auditors and Directors
- Be an change manager within a well-established and profitable organisation
The successful candidate will be fully responsible for improving the efficiencies/reporting of the financials, therefore we are looking for a confident individual who has extensive experience of producing the monthly reporting pack from ledger balances through to monthly completion. You will be able to interpret accounts in the wider commercial sense, and be able to communicate these effectively in order to get results. This role is an exciting opportunity in the fact you will be offered full autonomy and support in developing your finance career further.
If you are interested in this exciting position or wish to have a confidential discussion, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment immediately. We actively recruit at all levels in Finance and Accountancy across the North West so get in touch to discuss your career options.