Head of Finance
My client is a growing organisation and a leader within their market, due to pending changes within their Finance department, they are seeking a Head of Finance to lead the finance function in a hands-on role.
Managing a small team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the running of the finance function.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Management of staff
• Manage the production of Monthly Management Accounts
• Oversee the preparation of Statutory Accounts
• Improve current processes
• Annual budgeting and forecasting
• Oversee all aspects of finance
• Help achieve organisation strategic goals
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Experience of managing a small finance team within a SME environment
• Hands-on and happy to assist with all forms of finance
• Qualified with relevant PQE
On offer is the opportunity to work for an excellent local organisation in a rewarding role.
A full job spec is available upon request.