To ensure that all aspects of Service Delivery for our major clients is executed to the highest level of
quality, consistency and cost effectiveness. This includes · Responsibility for co-ordinating the resources
required to deliver a Provision Change Request (CR) raised by a major/ priority client on time and in
- To ensure that all Request for Changes (RFC) for infrastructure or service changes, raised internally or by external providers, are assessed, managed and controlled to a successful conclusion.
- To ensure that reporting to the customer and internally is completed on time and to the agreed process.
- To provide input and support as part of an account management team, this includes the Client Engagement Manager, NMC Manager and Technical Consultant.
Criteria: ("E" denotes Essential & "D" Denotes Desirable)
- Competent user of Microsoft Suite (E)
- Knowledge of telecommunication networks (e.g. CCNA) (D)
Competency & Behavioral Skills:
- Strong communication skills, to be able to interact effectively internally and with suppliers and customers, at both the working and executive level (E)
- Proven ability to managing large volume activities, across multiple work streams, and these from start to finish (E)
- Confident and tenacious individual who understands the importance of task ownership and management (E)
- Ability to think around complicated logistical problems, faced with tight deadlines and difficult issues (D)
- Ability to lead by example to motive and influence other team members (E)
- Good eye for detail, 100% accuracy is required. (E)
- ITIL v3 qualified (D)
- Project Management qualified (D)
- IT / Telecommunications Change Management role 2-5 years in a customer facing order/ project management / coordination role (E)
- Experience of global processes and systems and of working as part of a cross functional team. (E)
- English: very good command of written and spoken language (E)
Education ("E" denotes Essential & "D" Denotes Desirable)
Degree qualified (E)
Fluency in an additional European language (French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish) (D)