Finance Manager - Insurance
An exciting, fast growing Insurance Company operating within the Lloyd’s market, based in Central London has an exciting opening for a talented and passionate Finance Manager to join the business, where there is huge scope for growth and progression. Ideally, you will be a Qualified Accountant with prior Insurance experience along with an excellent level of Excel skills too (preferably including VBA).
Working closely with Financial Director, you will be streamlining, improving and implementing finance processes along with advising on all finance related matters. You’ll be able to make a massive impact in helping build out the finance team as it continues to grow and be key in managing additional finance hires.
Finance Manager key responsibilities
- Develop and maintain financial controls, including working with the compliance team.
- Responsible for tax compliance deliverables
- Preparation of P&L, Balance Sheet and variance analysis.
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Performing /completing month end procedures
- Preparation of the monthly cost of sales calculations for revenue streams
- Managing the relationship with external accountants
- Providing key Finance Management Information
Ideal skills / experience
- Ideally you will be CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified
- Previous experience of working within an Insurance company - Lloyd’s market is preferred
- Ideally you will have a strong academic record with an excellent level of Excel skills too (preferably including VBA)
This role is suited to qualified accountants looking either for a first move out of practice or for an accountant looking to develop their experience within the Insurance industry. If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!