About the Company:
- Our client is a leading provider of self-invested pension products in the UK.
- They currently manage £12bn AUM and aim to deliver the best SIPP and SSAS products in the market, from the simple and straightforward to the more complex and bespoke.
- Due to the highly regulated environment that they work in, they have to ensure that they meet specific requirements set out by the FCA and ensure that their service is fair and transparent to clients.
- Benefit administrators provide an important role in the administration of SIPPs and the role available is within the benefit administration team, which will see the successful candidate support Account Managers and Senior Management.
- The role involves processing client instructions within agreed timescales ensuring that deadlines are met.
- You’ll need to inform Account Managers, Client and Financial Intermediaries of specific matters or issues affecting their schemes and benefits relevant to each scheme.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- To be considered for the role you’ll need to demonstrate knowledge of the commercial market place and have experience of administering pensions.
- My client is looking to pay up to £21,000 with additional employee benefits, 26 days holiday and assistance with professional development.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.