Field Service Engineer - Compressed Air x3 Roles
Field Service Engineer - Compressors
Position: Field Service Engineers Required
Location: East / West Midlands & South East
Products Low / Medium & High Pressure Compressors
Our clients are activley recruiting for Field service Engineers in the Midlands & S.East Areas
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Engineering qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ).
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineer with demonstrable fault finding/problem solving skills in industrial, electrical and mechanical engineering.
- Proven Engineering background and of communicating successfully with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Evidence of accountability in terms of procedures and report writing skills.
- Basic PC skills.
- Flexible working pattern to fulfil commitments, sometimes outside the working day.
- Full driving licence.
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Working within a service based industry.
- Knowledge of the compressed air / compressor industry would be advantageous
Excellent pacakge for the successful individual.