Curriculum, Quality and Standards Co ordinator
PTS Training Academy is proud to be a specialist training provider with over 20 years’ experience in the training sector, delivering high-quality Apprenticeships and Traineeships to individuals and businesses within a variety of occupational sectors across the UK. All our services are fully funded or co-funded by the UK Government & European Social Fund.
PTS is developing new and exciting relationships with a range of high-class businesses nationwide to offer innovative training within the work force. Due to the substantial growth experienced, a position has become available for a Curriculum, Quality and Standards Co-ordinator to work alongside the Director of Curriculum, Quality and Standards, to effectively develop the business and ensure delivery on contract is of high quality and compliant.
The successful candidate will form an essential part of the curriculum delivery team, taking responsibility of recording and tracking learner/ apprentice progress and monitoring team performance. They will lead on the implementation of ‘early quality intervention’ strategies for learners/ apprentices at risk and work within underperforming areas to establish robust improvement plans.
This is a busy and varied role which requires the post holder to communicate effectively with both delivery staff and learners to ensure co-operation and compliance. The post holder must be able to work to tight deadlines on his/her own initiative and to learn new systems and procedures rapidly. There may be the need to travel to other sites across the UK which can involve short periods staying away from home, for which all expenses are covered.
- Working across delivery teams to implement high quality improvement processes.
- Providing additional support and advice to maximise apprenticeship retention, timely and overall success.
- Regularly monitoring and tracking learners and providing reports to managers detailing relevant information and non-compliance.
- Working to develop improvement plans in underperforming areas.
- Preparing and conducting learner and employer surveys.
- Supporting Safeguarding lead with safeguarding interventions.
- Providing advice and guidance to delivery staff to ensure the highest quality performance management.
- Knowledge and understanding of quality assurance and quality improvement systems and a key interest and commitment to support the development of the business and engaging key stakeholders to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Sound knowledge of the demands of OFSTED and Awarding Organisations.
- Experience using electronic portfolios and e-tracker/ Smart Assessor or similar.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong Analytical skills and high attention to detail in data processing.
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or above (or recognised equivalent)
- Qualifications relating to quality assurance/ audit
- Level 4 or equivalent higher education qualifications in a relevant subject
- PGCE or recognised teaching qualification is desirable.
- Assessor and Verifier qualifications or willing to work towards (desirable)
We operate nationally from our Head Office and Training complex in Northampton, and other sites across the UK, therefore ability to travel between sites may be required.
The Post Holder will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS screening prior to appointment.
To apply please send a CV and Covering letter to hr @ptstrainingacademy.co.uk.
Closing date for applications is the Thursday 2nd May 2019 at midnight. While we endeavour to get back to all applicants this may not be possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks of the closing date please assume that on this occasion you were unsuccessful for this role and we wish you luck in your future career search.
If a high number of applications are received, then the post may close early for shortlisting.