Ruby on Rails Developer
- Solution Delivery - Full end-to-end delivery of new features with involvement throughout the entire development life-cycle, from inception to deployment.
- Application Ownership - You take ownership of your applications. You don't ship code over a wall but take full responsibility of the application once it goes live, monitoring for issues/exceptions and correcting them if they arise.
- Optimize Development - As a proactive member of the team you're always looking for ways to automate and optimize in order to improve processes and/or deliverables.
- Technical Solution Design - You take pride in delivering technical solutions that account for both business and technological considerations. You will engage with other business teams and colleagues as well as third parties to assess project feasibility, time/cost estimations and leads on the design for the delivery of technical solutions.
- Team Communication - Daily communication and collaboration with the development team and internal stakeholders to deliver solutions, share knowledge and facilitate issue resolution.
- Technical Innovation - Engage with the wider development community and bring new technologies into the business that can help promote innovation and support the company vision.