Portal Service Delivery Manager (Digital)
Vichag is one of UK’s rapidly growing Business and IT consulting companies specialising in developing and providing Business solutions to industry and public sector enterprises across UK & Europe.
Currently we are looking for a portal service delivery manager specialising in digital landscape in Pharma domain to join our UK operations. The role will encompass development and delivery of specialist digital solutions and algorithms involving extensive business product analysis and domain expertise in pharma sector.
- To work on large IT transformational projects with multiple stakeholders and demonstrable knowledge on Digital health care portal.
- To maintain and develop customer relationships, by developing an increasingly broad understanding of the customer’s business drivers and requirements.
- To develop detailed product knowledge quickly and confidently, communicating it to close business deals.
- To demonstrate knowledge of Drupal platform.
- To demonstrate business analysis of complex IT landscapes and deploy transformational models based on IT best practices.
- To create As-Is and To-Be process design models with knowledge in latest digital and secured solutions.
- To be responsible for the quality assurance of client-side web and mobile applications
- To develop technical requirements of the business scope and the inter-relationship between the technical aspects of projects.
- To lead the technical teams and manage resolution of all incidents within SLAs.
- To be responsible for developing IT vision and strategy documents and their sign offs.
- End-to-end IT portal service delivery in Pharma sector.
- Strategic software solution and quality assurance for the digital project life cycle.
- Proficient in using the Macintosh Operating System.
- Demonstrable experience of Adobe Creative Site.
- Working experience in developing iOS applications.
- Proficient in deploying the principles of graphic and website design.
- Cross-functional working experience within an Agile environment.
Skill Sets Required:
- Demonstrable experience of Drupal open source content management frame work.
- Ability to track progress using cloud-based solutions such as Veeva
- Proficient in MS office tools and Confluence.
- Experience in using Jira, MS Visio and Axure software.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills with demonstrable strong attention to detail.
Education Level / Qualifications:
- Degree level qualification or experience
Travel: Occasionally within UK and abroad
Last date to apply: 9th May 2019