EYFS Teacher - Arundel
Are you a Foundation Stage Teacher, looking for a new start in September?
TimePlan Education, working in partnership with their client school, are looking for a reception teacher who has taught successfully across the foundation stage.
The position is a full-time contract starting in September. The successful candidate must be committed to achieving high standards and able to inspire students across the ability range of EYFS.
The school works in partnership with other local schools and benefits from a sense of community spirit.
To be considered for this EYFS teaching vacancy based in Arundel you will need to:
- show you are an imaginative and forward thinking classroom practitioner.
- have the willingness to form part of a successful and enthusiastic team.
- support the school ethos at all times during your working days.
- possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge.
In return we offer:
- a dedicated key contact at the TimePlan office.
- TimePlan teacher socials where you can meet teachers who are teaching at schools in your placement area.
- opportunities to aid your professional development.
- pay to scale.
If you are interested in applying for this EYFS teaching position in Arundel. Please apply online today or call TimePlan on