Real Estate and Trust Accountant
A professional services provider are looking to employ a Fund Accountant within their UK fund services team.
The role is Chelmsford based, and the successful candidate will be responsible for the production of regulatory reports and monitoring deliverables, meeting SLA's and regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate need not be qualified, but must have relevant experience; the company will consider candidates from a variety of levels, offering a salary between £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Preparation of cash flows
- Preparation, submission and payment of VAT returns
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts (with commentary and analysis on variances for the board)
- Production of Real Estate and Investment Trust reports.
- Maintaining the ledgers
- Attend and present at Board meetings
- Month end management accounts
- Assist in the take on of new clients
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly rebates
- Preparation of quarterly and annual tax returns
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience and fund accounting knowledge gained from within the financial services sector.
- Experience in administration and financial reporting
- Experience in preparation of management accounts
- QBE or Part qualified (ACCA / ACA / CIMA)
Please apply now to be considered for this role.