Network Support Operative
Responsible for providing advice and guidance, by way of telephone support, to customers of the 1link services.
You are responsible for providing instructions and general guidance to customers for best use, queries and difficulties that they may have in the use of the services.
This role will also have some responsibility for dealing with financial queries relating to customer's accounts.
- Deep understanding of the 1link products and services
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong PC Skills, proficient in word and excel.
What you'll be doing
- Understand all system features and be familiar with key system benefits
- Receiving inbound calls and emails from customers and assist them with any queries and difficulties they are experiencing.
- Taking users of the products through the key journeys and provide assistance where necessary.
- Be familiar with the Network Support Procedures and ensure these procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Record calls on the Central Business Administration System and be familiar with fault prioritisation categories.
- Escalate to second line support those reported issues that cannot be dealt with by you or other members of the Network Support team
- Provide customers with updates to faults they have reported to you, and that you own, in a timely and agreed manner.
- Proactively advise customers of known problems that are likely to affect them.
- Assist account related financial based queries to conclusion and process any actions that sit behind this.
- Maintain and update customer contact details, should you be notified of any changes during a call.
- Process registration forms received from new customers of the service in accordance with established procedure, and to confirm to them their login details.
- Provide cover for down time service desk and service booking chasing as required.
- Provide support to the call centre operative team and generate key business reports.
- Understand the features of the complete product range and be familiar with the key system benefits.
- Communicate effectively with other departments in the business.
- Comply with company policies and procedures including those related to health & safety.
- Carry out additional tasks as directed from time to time.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR's Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our employees by promoting a supportive and inclusive culture. Our aim is to ensure we eliminate any form of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We will continue to take every possible step to ensure that individuals are treated equally and fairly and that decisions on recruitment, selection are based solely on individual merits and abilities, appropriate to the job.