Reed Payroll is working with an organisation in Chelmsford who are looking to hire a Payroll Processor.
The team have recently undergone some structural changes and are looking to build upon this with an additional hire.
This is a rewarding, fast paced role in a friendly environment.
- Administration of payroll for employees
- First point of contact for all Payroll related queries
- Generating weekly and monthly reports
- Maintain employee files and records
- SMP/SAP/SPP administration
- Reconcile payroll data changes
- Support the Payroll Supervisor / Manager with other duties as required
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous payroll administration experience
- Analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail
- Willingness to improve processes and support the wider team
- Relevant qualification highly desirable
If you are interested in this role, please apply now to be considered!