Assistant Management Accountant
A leading Media company are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join an expanding team on a 1 year contract. The role will start as a temporary contract with the chance of going permanent dependent on performance and growth within the company through the next 12 months.
In this role you will work with the Management Accounting and Reporting team and undertake a variety of tasks and processes which will contribute to the production of Management Accounts.
Responsible for month end journal preparation and postings for key areas of the P&L and balance sheet leading to monthly Management Accounts
Preparation of month end marketing and technical accruals journals.
Production of balance sheet reconciliations
Stock reconciliation and analysis.
Territories and the production of monthly intercompany sub-distribution reports.
Complete journals, recharges and full reconciliations for all intercompany territories.
Assisting with the co-ordinating of month end timetables with AP and AR.
Provide support with additional analysis, including audit preparation
Forecast and review Intercompany cash flow
Part ACCA / CIMA qualified (first time passes preferred) with at least two years' experience within another business.
* Experience using financial systems such as MS Navision
- Excellent attention to detail.
* An ability to review processes with clarity and create efficiencies
* Articulate with advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
* Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Excel (intermediate), Word and PowerPoint
If interested in the above role please send through an application ASAP.