My client is a fast growing online retailer based in Camden who are seeking a hardworking individual to fill the role of Management Accountant in their finance team.
Initial duties will include:-
- Prepare monthly management accounts, group reports and financial analysis
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and manage the fixed asset register by company (multi-currency)
- Support the annual audit, and prepare VAT, tax and statutory reports under IFRS
- Validate and correct any reconciliation anomalies to ensure that all company ledgers are complete & accurate
- Prepare bank reconciliations, cashflow reports and manage treasury requirements
Ideally you will have experience of financial operations within e-commerce, be a qualified accountant and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of a business.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.