Marketing Campaign Coordinator
The Oxford Education Division provides books and resources across Primary, Secondary, Trade and Children's markets, both for the UK and for customers around the world.
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual who has a passion for children’s books and children’s education, to join our exciting marketing team. This role will report into the Senior Marketing Manager (Children’s Books, Dictionaries and Home Learning).
You will be working with a lively and creative team to deliver marketing campaigns for a wide range of titles and brands. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and production of marketing materials, running web and social activity, and delivering advertising campaigns to achieve budgeted sales revenues, increase customer awareness and grow market share.
Please note, this is a contract of 51 weeks.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate marketing experience (both online and offline), along with a passion for children’s books and an interest in the children’s education. You will also have strong organisational and communication skills, and a good track record of delivering creative campaigns to time and budget.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Good understanding of the children’s books market
- Proven experience of digital marketing
- Creative copy-writing skills
- Ability to independently manage own work load
- Computer literacy with good Microsoft Word and Outlook skills
- Educated to degree level
- InDesign or Photoshop skills
- Social Media monitoring experience
- Publishing or marketing qualifications (e.g. CIM)
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce, and ensuring an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and encourage applications from all.