Reed Accountancy are presently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a small but busy office, the new role will involve working closely with the Financial Controller.
The client has a complex nominal structure due the diverse nature of their business so it is essential that the candidate is able to work accurately and in an organised fashion. The successful candidate will also be able to develop an understanding of the business and how this information is used and is reported on.
- Bank Transactions
- Purchase Ledger Invoices and obtaining authorisations
- Raising Sales Orders and Invoices
- Dealing with Petty Cash transactions
- Processing Expenses and Credit and Debit Card Transactions
- Bank Account Reconciliations
- Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Credit Control and Chasing Debts
- Purchase Ledger BACS Run
- Document Filing
- Answering Phone (shared responsibility)
- AAT or Studying other accounts qualifications
- Knowledge of Sage 200
- Good Excel spreadsheet and IT skills are essential
- Candidate will be capable of using Excel for ad hoc reconciliations, analysis and processing of certain tasks.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays rising every year up to the value of 31
- Free onsite parking
- Brand new offices
- 7% Employer pension contribution
- 35 hour working week
APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment!!
If you would like further information around the role please feel free to call me direct on or email over the most recent CV to