Head of Marketing Services EMEAR
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies.
Epson Europe B.V. is seeking to recruit an innovative, dynamic and energetic Head of Marketing Services, who will report into the Director of Marketing. The Head of Marketing Services leads the local marketing teams and works closely with Sales teams to set and implement the local marketing plans, ensuring that all local marketing activities are in line with the business strategy.
This role is based within our Sales and Marketing Offices based in Hemel Hempstead, UK with travel across EMEA.
- Manage the local marketing teams to ensure that marketing plans are developed and implemented in line with the central strategy and local requirements are communicated to the central teams
- Provide input to functional strategy as part of the marketing leadership team
- Manage processes and reporting to ensure compliance and achievement of agreed KPIs
- Ensure ROI for all local marketing activities achieves the required results
- Identify areas of improvement, implement best practice and reduce duplication across all regions
- Gain input from senior stakeholders across the region and ensure the requirements are implemented locally
- Lead a large team of marketing professionals ensuring that resources are optimized
- Work with the local teams to ensure the effective role out and ongoing management of the channel partner programmes
- Ensure that channel insights are used to develop activities that deliver increasing ROI
- Ensure the local PR activities are aligned to support the business effectively
- Optimise the planning, management and evaluation of local events (brand / content / consistency)
- Ensure the local online activities are in line with the central strategy
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Extensive Marketing experience leading a large geographically diverse team
- Experienced operating at a senior level in a multi-national matrix business
- Educated to degree or equivalent level with a marketing specialism
- Strong commercial mindset
- Full marketing communication mix experience
- Demonstrated experience of channel marketing and leading delivery to deliver a positive impact on sales
- Knowledge and marketing experience of different channels - B2B, B2C, e-tail
- Able to look beyond existing approaches to solve complex challenges/problems
- A proactive leader, confident operating in a fast paced, changing business environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work across multiple levels and functional areas of business
- Fluent written and spoken English
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.