PRIVATE CLIENT TAX MANAGER
My client, based in Petersfield, are now seeking a full time, experienced Accountant to join their team. As a small and friendly practice, this is a close knit team of four within an expanding accountancy practice. Happy to socialise outside of work, this team support each other on a daily basis and pride themselves on being very genuine and transparent. As a practice, they always hold a Christmas party, offer flexible working and are located in a picturesque refurbished barn. There is even a small office dog to relieve any work related stress.
This role has come about due to expansion and could be undertaken as a long term contract or a permanent role. The ideal candidate will be fully ACA / ACCA / CTA qualified or qualified by experience, they will be friendly, with good communication skills and will be willing to turn their hand to other finance duties as and when required. You will be versatile and, in a client facing role, will be able to adapt to working with various levels and classes of client.
This role will focus on statutory accounting with a 20% tax element.
- Fully ACA / ACCA / CTA qualified or qualified by experience
- Excellent experience in statutory accounting
- Must be up to date on current financial legislation
- Experience & knowledge of FRS 102
- Knowledge of tax
- Excellent communication skills
- Happy to work in a small office environment
- Have the ability to mix with a team and hit the ground running
In return my client will offer excellent rates of pay, the flexibility for contract or permanent employment, an excellent work / life balance and free on-site parking.