Are you looking for a firm who can offer you invaluable experience and a great working environment?
My client is a medium sized Accountancy Practice with 3 offices across the North West, with a wide range of clients they are focused on offering sound Business Solutions to their clients. Going the extra mile they offer both accountancy services and business advice services to help their clients grow and make the most out of their finances.
They are currently looking for an addition to their busy Payroll team where you will assist in completing every aspect of Payroll for their varied client base. You will be joining a team of 2 where the portfolio of clients will be shared and you will work together to offer the best service for all.
Key responsibilities will include –
- Production of weekly and monthly payrolls from start to finish including new starters, leavers, statutory payments, P45s.
- RTI Submissions.
- Dealing with HMRC queries / Ensuring all deadlines are met
- Responding to client queries regarding payroll
- Providing advice and responding to enquiries in relation to pay, tax and NI from employees.
You will be –
- Experience within Payroll Bureau
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to demonstrate your organisation skills
- Able to work to strict deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and supportive team that can offer you an excellent working environments, flexible start and finish times if requires and discretionary bonuses.
If you would like more details or if you would like to be considered for the role then please call Emily on or send your CV to