Sales Manager - Mortgages
Our client is one of the UK’s leading sources of self-build finance and lead the market in providing specialist finance for Self-Build, Custom build and renovation projects. They are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Sales Manager to join the sales team which is based throughout the UK.
Forming an essential part of the team, the Sales Manager will be required to monitor and analyse performance in order to develop skills and knowledge to drive the team forward increasing productivity and delivering targeted results. The successful candidate will need a sound knowledge of the mortgage market and will be required to keep up-to-date with best practice, new initiatives and business opportunities in all areas relating to this role. It is essential to hold the CeMAP qualification (or equivalent).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitor and analyse the performance of the Sales Team based along the North of the UK
- Motivate the Advisers to maintain and increase performance
- Perform Weekly Review calls analysing outcome of appointments ensuring all opportunities are followed up
- Perform Monthly call observations and provide feedback on sales skills and customer service of the adviser
- Carry out monthly 121 performance reviews with all advisers
- Conduct regular and ongoing training and development with the advisers
- Set individual training and development plans to increase performance
- Report to the sales manager on activity and on team performance
- Train new recruits.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience as a team leader or manager within the Mortgage Broker market. You must be CeMAP qualified and be able to travel across the North Region and be prepared to spend time at the Head Office in Edinburgh.
Experience and aptitude in handling multiple projects/tasks with tight deadlines are also required along with a keen eye for detail. High degree of planning and organisational skills a necessity.
All travel paid at 45p per mile up to 10,000 miles, 25p thereafter. There is a bonus scheme and car allowance.