Year 2 Class Teacher, Camden,
Year 2 Class Teacher, Camden, Kilburn Park Station
A lovely one form entry Christian school in Westminster are looking for a strong Year 2 Class teacher to join their KS1 team after the Easter Break. The school is situated near the centre of London in Westminster, but is very close to the boundaries of the boroughs of Brent and Camden. The school is a few minutes walk to Kilburn Park Station (Bakerloo Line) and Maida Vale Underground (Bakerloo).
The school views their curriculum as the fundamental, yet over-arching, means by which we can address the intellectual, mental, physical, cultural and spiritual needs of our pupils in a strategic, joined-up way. The school is rated 'Good' by Ofsted and continues to strengthen each year.
There is a deep-rooted drive for excellence at this school. The ambitious vision begins with the staff, and extends right across the school community. The school encourages cultural and enrichment activities such as visits to 'Lake Cumbria', meeting the Dutchess of Cambridge, supporting and partaking in Macmillan's Coffee mornings, world book day, visits to farms and music assemblies.
''The school's vision is a determination to foster all children, a love of learning that will endure long after they leave, enabling them to adapt easily to whatever future challenges they meet throughout their lives''.
Role: Year 2 Class Teacher
Type: Full time role
Pay: Upper pay, main scale
The successful candidate would display the following:
- Experience and knowledge of working with children with a wide range of abilities
- A general understanding of national/foundation stage curriculum
- An interest, motivation and passion for working with special needs children and developing skills to facilitate this
Working for Teaching Personnel:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
At Teaching Personnel we offer a number of discounts (up to 85 %!) on courses which can help you with your development as a Teaching Assistant and aspiring Teacher or School Psychologist! Some of the courses we offer are; Understanding Autism, the Prevent Duty and Manual Handling.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.