ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT MANAGER
An exciting opportunity is now available for a qualified and experienced accountant to join a modern and contemporary practice as an Assistant Manager. As a large & well established accountancy practice, this role sits within their accountancy outsourcing team and will offer realistic and uncapped career progression.
Sitting within a modern, flexible and friendly practice, you will receive high quality benefits as well as a friendly and supportive working environment.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Practice experience is essential
- Experience completing VAT returns, EC Sales and intrastats
- Knowledge of Xero, Sage 50 accounts, Quickbooks and Excel would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and a professional approach to clients
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to carry out effective research
- Happy and able to travel to client offices for meetings
In return my client will offer an excellent annual salary, a friendly and supporting team, monthly lunch clubs, team building exercises and annual parties, flexible working & flexible dress code.