Senior Marketing Executive - EU & Asia
We are currently recruiting for the following exciting role to join one of the leading Financial Services providers in the UK who have global expertise.
Purpose of the Role
As Senior Marketing Executive, you will report directly to the Head of Marketing in this hands-on role, which will see you effectively develop and execute marketing activities and communications, supporting the implementation of successful campaigns across the full marketing mix with the objective to retain established clients and attract potential clients.
As a member of the Global marketing team, you will provide support and work closely within a matrix environment with regional marketing teams across Europe and Asia, in line with company objectives.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Support the development and delivery of the CST marketing plan for Europe and Asia, working closely with the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager, Europe & Asia
- Support local country marketing teams with optimisation of marketing activity and campaigns
- Produce and localise marketing and sales support collateral and content - including management of translation services
- Evaluate and monitor country marketing initiatives, helping countries to optimise their marketing activity and campaigns
- Evaluate and analyse marketing, digital, client and new business MI and reporting
- Produce and deliver internal engagement plans and communications
- Produce presentations, reports and marketing updates as required by the Head of Marketing and Global Marketing Director
- Investigating and implementing marketing efficiencies: including, but not limited to, sharing of assets and best practice across the region and globally
- To collaborate with the wider global marketing team to deliver, plan and troubleshoot as required
- To work with external agencies and suppliers, managing outputs and ensuring delivery to brief, time and budgets agreed
- Develop relationships across the region and within the global marketing team working collaboratively and creating a one team community
- Budget management, ensuring spend is managed effectively and projects are delivered within agreed budgets
- To provide support to the Head of marketing on ad hoc tasks and projects
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training
Overview of person
As Senior Marketing Executive, you will be a strong team player with knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts both on-and-offline, be an excellent communicator, be able to respond well to pressure often to a changing brief and demanding timescales, manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously and be able to think creatively. You will be an ambitious, flexible self-starter who can work with a degree of autonomy and who is able to build relationships with people at all levels, easily overcoming language and cultural differences. The ability to travel within Europe is essential and excellent command of the English language is required. Fluency in other European languages is beneficial.
Key knowledge and experience
Essential knowledge and experience
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or a related subject or equivalent professional marketing qualifications i.e CIM
- Minimum 3 years multichannel marketing experience: agency or client side, preferably marketing to SME’s or B2B
- Excellent communication skills: written and spoken
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Project and campaign management experience
- Familiarity with marketing effectiveness reporting and MI
- Can work with a degree of independence and to budget and deadline
- Manage a high volume and variety of tasks in an organised and efficient manner
- B2B financial services experience preferred, but not essential
- Fluency in a second European language desirable
- Experience of working with teams across different locations, countries and in a matrix environment
Are you ready for your next ambitious challenge?