Senior Social Media Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Social Media team of this established, dynamic and revolutionary, Birmingham-based PR and Communications agency. Are you someone that strives to promote creativity and innovation? If so, this could be right up your street...
You will be an integral part of this small team, working alongside and in collaboration with, a Social Media Executive and experienced Social Media Manager. The social media team provides expertise and support to the agency’s multidisciplinary client service teams. With a focus on the delivery and measurement of effective social media content plans and campaigns, you will instil best practice, oversee quality, and promote integrated PR campaigns in order to deliver greater reach, engagement and ROI.
- Provide guidance on the analysis of metrics and campaign activity (e.g. user-behaviour, conversion of data and ROI), including support with the creation and writing of reports.
- Provide social media advice and ideas to support pitches and new business activity across the agency, including undertaking research, competitor analysis, benchmarking and presenting back to current and potential clients.
- Take lead responsibility for the agency’s social media ambassadorship, promoting success and establishing thought leadership through tweets, blogs and personal influence.
You will bring:
- In-depth practical and theoretical knowledge of social media - able to devise and drive strategies and tactics across a variety of platforms including Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Awareness and technical knowledge of international social media topics, trends, channels and platforms
- A deep understanding of the cross-border nature of social media.
- Excellent presentation and consultative skills, able to influence, advise and build relationships with clients, colleagues, journalists, influencers and bloggers.
- The ability to think creatively and strategically, and perform insightful multichannel analysis and reporting using tools such as Sprout, Buffer, GoogleAnalytics, followerwonk and Releasd.
- Excellent writing and content creation skills across channels, from tweets and blogs to client and campaign proposals.
- Marketing and/or PR knowledge is essential; a relevant Degree is preferred.
- A passion for knowledge, and an interest in emerging trends, technologies and platforms.
- Experience of leading social and advertising strategies within an agency environment.
- Strong technical capabilities covering social, SEO, and email marketing.
- Proven ability to translate brand strategy into engaging content.