Store Manager - North East London
Being a Store Manager who works on the shop floor means you’re always on the go and visible to your team and your customers. You’ll motivate a small store team to complete a very busy workload so that your store runs to the highest standards of performance. That means working alongside the store team, effectively delegating tasks, working to KPIs, following processes, developing your team and prioritising your customers. You’ll always be ready to adapt to change, learn new things and get your team excited to execute them. You’ll be the face of the store to your local community and despite the many tasks you’re responsible for every day, you’ll never be too busy for your customers.
Please note that your application will include three online exercises, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you as a potential future leader for Lidl. To find out more and even conduct a practice exercise, please feel free to visit the following website: http://getstarted.cut-e.com
The process will also include a telephone interview and a face-to-face selection event. We look forward to receiving your application.
What will you do?
- Take full responsibility for the day-to-day operations of your store and its performance
- Effectively delegate workload and motivate your team to achieve key KPIs
- Plan rotas, order stock, check inventory and set the goals for each shift
- Solve problems swiftly to ensure your team can focus on their tasks
- Recruit, train and develop your team to ensure productivity levels are high
What will you need?
- Experience of leading and developing a team in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
- Excellent time-management, delegation and problem solving skills
- A customer-focused manner, prioritising the customer experience at all times
- Willingness to be continuously on the go, working alongside your team, on every shift
- The determination to complete your work in the allocated time to ensure productivity
What do we offer?
You will be well-rewarded for your work at Lidl. Not only will you be part of a secure, growing business, we’ll make sure you have quality training and progression opportunities if you want to develop a career with us. As well as your competitive salary, starting at £43,450 with the ability to earn up to £58,300 per annum (*dependant on experience and including London Weighting), you will also get a fully-expensed company car, 30 days’ holiday, a pension scheme, discount on our products and corporate discounts on holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.