Sports Account Manager Fluent Spanish
My client, global social media company is looking for a fluent Spanish Account manager or Partner manager, with a keen interest in Sports to join them for an exciting 11 month contract.
They are seeking to grow its Partner Solutions team within Sport Partnerships, with a role working closely with the Southern Europe Strategic Partner Manager to optimise how their regional partners leverage the platform.
- Support Southern Europe SPM in driving engagement and account management of top strategic partners
- Monitor industry trends and co-own strategy and goals with SPMs
- Track, analyse and communicate quantitative and qualitative metrics with top sports partners
- Support broader strategic initiatives for our global sports team
- Support team projects and events (e.g. educational workshops for partners)
- Develop and manage channels to deliver education and support at scale.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, or account/project management with an emphasis on Sports.
- Knowledge of sport and publishing ecosystem across EMEA
- Experience using data and analysis to create and support business narratives
- Experience working collaboratively both internally and externally
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with multi-tasking, working on different projects and with different partners simultaneously
- Able to work both independently, and as a team with relevant SPMs
If you feel you fit the role above, please apply today.
Due to a high volume of responses we cannot respond to everyone, we can only contact the successful candidates. If we do not contact you within 1 week, please assume your application has not been successful.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.