Junior Art Worker
Tropic Skincare, co-owned by Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, is a multi-award-winning beauty brand leading the way in natural, cruelty-free and vegan friendly skincare, cosmetics and hair care. We have been recognised by The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 as the fastest growing beauty company in the UK and the London Stock Exchange in their shortlist of 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain. It is our mission to help create a healthier, greener, more empowered world; our route to market is through our family of 10,000 Tropic Ambassadors for whom we’ve provided the products, business tools and confidence to start their own natural beauty business. Tropic HQ is made up of a fast growing, vibrant team; we offer plenty of career development opportunities within a company culture that is passionate, supportive and positive.
We are currently recruiting for a self-motivated, passionate and proactive Junior Art worker to join our fast paced and thriving HQ team. In this role you will be supporting and working collaboratively with both marketing and design teams assisting with a variety of projects at one time. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a 'can do’ attitude, be able to prioritise their workload effectively, show great attention to detail and have an interest in the skincare and cosmetics industry.
- Maintaining a polished and consistent aesthetic across day to day requirements from digital and print files.
- Assist the Graphic design team with making alterations to items before they get sent off to print.
- Work collaboratively with both marketing and design teams to change the format of designs to fit individual briefs including branded event favours and decoration.
- Assist with ambassador content, using brand templates to create advertising materials with specified requirements.
- Ensuring artwork adheres to the specific brief and brand guidelines.
- Form positive working relationships with suppliers, printers and multiple departments
- Assist the design team with organising files in the shared drive and general ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- Giving printers' 'contract proofs' the final checks and approval before they go to press.
- You will work closely with the full design team across different client’s briefs.
- To deliver print-ready artwork for retail - covering in-store Point-Of-Sale / window components / packaging and brochures.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience working across multiple projects at one time.
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years prior experience setting up artworks.
- Be Mac literate and have advanced experience of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Be able to work toward tight deadlines.
- Full time role: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Salary £17-19,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Position is available immediately.