Conference Content Manager
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Conference Content Manager to join a leading independent provider of specialist services to the mail and express industries. The successful Content Manager will earn a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include
- You will hold a pivotal role in conferences, ensuring that the speaker experience is positive.
- Liaising with speakers throughout the time leading up to the conference
- Managing applications for the awards
- Managing speaker invitations, including the collection of speaker bios and presentations
- Designing and writing conference programmes
- Supporting other departments with research and marketing
- Assisting the Events Manager with operational duties
- Events promotion
The Following Key Skills And Experience Are Essential
- To be considered for the role of Content Manager you must be creative and customer facing. The company are especially interested in speaking to candidates with experience working in events management.
- Demonstrable experience in a B2B conference or research journalism role
- Excellent verbal written and communication skills
- Can work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Great team player with the ability to work alone
- Customer service focus
- Good analytical skills
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).