Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working on behalf of an international accommodation provider in central Bristol who are looking for a credit controller.
This is a full time position however this client will consider part time applicants.
Bring your confidence, your enthusiasm and your positivity and in return my client with offer training and study support for AAT if required.
This role will primarily focus on credit control ensuring their clients are paying their invoices per their agreed payment terms and ensuring the business isn’t extending credit terms to any company who is suffering financial difficulties.
You will be able to demonstrate you are organised with a strong focus on attention to detail. You should have a diplomatic yet assertive debt collection style.
Main duties include:
- Ultimate responsibility for credit control and debt collection
- Clients are paying as per their agreed payment terms
- Ensuring that overdue debt is appropriately escalated as necessary – Liaising with sales team or speaking to senior management
- Flagging significant changes in credit scores and credit limits
- Continuous development of credit control procedure
- Updating the weekly management debt report
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with customers
Qualifications and experience required for this role:
- AAT Level 2 upwards
- Previous experience with credit control
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised with strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Team player
- Well presented
- Self-motivated, hardworking with drive, ambition, energy and enthusiasm
- IT literate: Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office, you will be trained on additional systems such as OSCAR and QuickBooks
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have strong attention to detail as accuracy is critical to this position and be willing to learn new skills.
If you are ready to step into this role APPLY NOW and I’ll be in touch.