I am recruiting a Trust Manager for my client which is a charity that owns and manages commercial property and other public spaces.
The successful candidate will be:
• Responsible to the trust board for managing all trust business and swift implementation of its decisions.
• Directing trust staff: Trust Administrator, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance staff of 1 plus 1 seasonal.
• Ability to work flexibly within a small team, and willingness to take on the full range of office duties as required.
• Knowledge of QuickBooks and office systems.
• Managing the trust estate including several listed historic buildings.
• Project development, and delivery, for the estate, and management systems.
• Identifying potential funding streams, writing bids, and building positive relationships with funders.
• Understanding property leases and instructing the Trust’s professional advisors.
• Good HR skills and knowledge of current employment law.
• Ensuring the timely submission of reports and accounts for audit, tax and Charity Commission requirements.
• Working positively with the other key organisations and advancing our charitable objectives.
• Salary pro rata commensurate with experience, 3-5 days per week negotiable.